Art.13, D. Lgs. 20/06/2003 n. 196, Community Directive n. 2/2001-17/05/2001(CE)
The relative information of the present document looks at the personal data that is subject to treatment on behalf of "Glass and Masks", including both those directly acquired through the website www.glassandmasks.com and through direct contact (telephone, fax, email and other).
At any moment it will be possible to request the modification or the cancellation of the relative data as seen with art.7 of the Lawful Decree 196/03.
The data can be treated manually or with electronic systems, always according to principals of correctness and reservation.
Specific measures of security are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use, and non authorised access.
The personal data given to "Glass and Masks" will be used to:
- send newsletters, commercial information, advertising, offers and invitations (by email, text messages, etc.)
- offer a personalised service to the client
- supply the requested information
- manage eventual contracts and the starting of pre-contractual documents
- manage financial and administrative relationships
The data connected to the web services of this site take place care of the above mentioned office and can be communicated always and exclusively in the field of the purpose described above to the following subjects:
- employees and internal personnel of the company
- real estate agents and subjects in collaboration with "Glass and Masks"
- legal studios and notaries in the phase of determining eventual contracts
- banks in the phase of determining eventual requested banking contracts of the interested party (mortgages, financing)
The subjects referring to the personal data have the right according to the regulation of article 7 of the lgs N.196/2003 of:
- to have confirmation of existing data care of "Glass and Masks"
- to ask for up to date information, rectification, integration, cancellation and transformation anonymous or restriction of data in violation of the law, as well as to object to the service for legitimate reasons or even the service in regards to sending marketing material, selling direct, market research, commercial communication.
According to Article 13 D. lgs 196/2003, the responsabile of the data service is "New Arte Fuga" , represented by Federico Fuga, Via Giudecca n.132, 30142 Burano, Venice - Italy.